Re: Unofficial 70K Bands IOS/Android Application

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Not seeing Kamelot on the app yet.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:04 pm

mooyagi wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:11 pm Not seeing Kamelot on the app yet.
    Yep, I was out to dinner when the announcement went out. For some reason my automatic detection hack was did not work for that announcement. Don't know why, will do some additional experiments tomorrow. Normally when there are issues, the root cause is obvious, not this time.

At any rate, I manually sent out the announcement and will work to ensure the next one goes out within 5 min of it being posted to the artists page.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:52 pm

slayergeek wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:04 pm
    mooyagi wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:11 pm Not seeing Kamelot on the app yet.
    Yep, I was out to dinner when the announcement went out. For some reason my automatic detection hack was did not work for that announcement. Don't know why, will do some additional experiments tomorrow. Normally when there are issues, the root cause is obvious, not this time.

At any rate, I manually sent out the announcement and will work to ensure the next one goes out within 5 min of it being posted to the artists page.
    Ok, I found and fixed the underlying issue. Apparently https is now required to view the site, and I was only polling http. The next announcement should go out in a more timely manner.
    Survivor

WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Hmm, I've noticed that the "notification flag" on the 70K App icon on my phone (LG V20) doesn't go away with any consistency. Even though I've brought up the app and looked at the new bands, it's still indicating 4 new notifications.

No biggie; I just check it whenever I see the little red dot "lit." :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:24 am

Hey Ron, once I mark a show as attended in the app, will I be able to add a comment? I seem to remember that you said no, and that would mean I still need an alternative way to record my shows.

You recorded VAN CANTO as “Power a cappella” for the first time I suppose (from Metal Archives). Out of curiosity, are you able to quickly pull a query of all the past listed genres? This could be fun to see.
    PSYCOSTICK for example isn’t even listed there, and I don’t remember what you put in.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:28 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:24 am Hey Ron, once I mark a show as attended in the app, will I be able to add a comment? I seem to remember that you said no, and that would mean I still need an alternative way to record my shows.

You recorded VAN CANTO as “Power a cappella” for the first time I suppose (from Metal Archives). Out of curiosity, are you able to quickly pull a query of all the past listed genres? This could be fun to see.
    PSYCOSTICK for example isn’t even listed there, and I don’t remember what you put in.
    The ability to view and changes custom comments is available to you at any time. Here is how they work.

* You get the default comment of 'Waiting for Aaron's comments'.
    * If you modify this default comment, you will not get Aaron's comments for this band, I keep your content.
    * Once Aarons comments are posted, if you replace and modify these...I keep your changes.
    * If you delete all text and make the comment 'empty' again, I will populate with either Aaron's comments, or the 'Waiting for Aaron's comments'.

Under all circumstances your custom content is always maintained. The comment and show attended feature are not tied to each other in any way.

As far as Genre, I do take that mostly from Metal Archives, and I had never heard of 'Power a cappella' before the VAN CANTO announcement.

Right now I don't have a database to pull reports. I could go though this years and last years manually, but I am not sure I even have the files from previous years, though 2017 is a possibility. There is a good chance I will start storing and reporting on stats for next years release, but I have not reach a final decision on that.
    Survivor

WishList
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 am

slayergeek wrote: Ok, your issue is fixed and the new version has been released.

There were 2 issues, One I saw right away...the filters not being saved. This is fixed for sure.

The other issue of the display constantly being refreshed, I did not see right away. I did see it at one point, but not sure what triggered the issue and why it seems to be intermittent.

I made a change that 'appeared' to fix the issue, but because it seems intermittent, it's hard to say it is really fixed. If you see that issues again, let me know. That one is annoying.

Thanks for the report
    I still have the constantly refreshing issue :( Have had it since I downloaded the app months ago.

I have a Pixel 2 though, seems like most people stopped having this issue.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:46 am

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 am
    slayergeek wrote: Ok, your issue is fixed and the new version has been released.

There were 2 issues, One I saw right away...the filters not being saved. This is fixed for sure.

The other issue of the display constantly being refreshed, I did not see right away. I did see it at one point, but not sure what triggered the issue and why it seems to be intermittent.

I made a change that 'appeared' to fix the issue, but because it seems intermittent, it's hard to say it is really fixed. If you see that issues again, let me know. That one is annoying.

Thanks for the report
    I still have the constantly refreshing issue :( Have had it since I downloaded the app months ago.

I will take another look at reproducing.

Have you tried removing and re-installing. Is there anything that appears to trigger the issue. If I can reproduce the issue, then I should be able to fix it in quick order. I will take a look on Android tomorrow and see if there is anything more I can do. The odds of you being the 'only' one having the issue are low, so please stay in touch and let me know how things are going. It's more likely that you are the only one saying something.

Thanks
    Survivor

WishList
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:02 am

slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:46 am

Thanks for the report

Have you tried removing and re-installing. Is there anything that appears to trigger the issue. If I can reproduce the issue, then I should be able to fix it in quick order. I will take a look on Android tomorrow and see if there is anything more I can do. The odds of you being the 'only' one having the issue are low, so please stay in touch and let me know how things are going. It's more likely that you are the only one saying something.

Thanks
    Yeah, as a software dev re-installing is a go-to move :lol:

So far it seems to happen every time I open the app. I actually thought I posted when I first downloaded it months ago, oops.

It is immediate - even on the very first install. Refreshes every 3 seconds or so, whether I have tried to update any rankings/change filters or not. No changed settings so far on my part. Cannot even remain in a details section, like band notes. Refresh takes me back to main screen.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:27 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:02 am
    slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:46 am

Thanks
    Yeah, as a software dev re-installing is a go-to move :lol:

So far it seems to happen every time I open the app. I actually thought I posted when I first downloaded it months ago, oops.

It is immediate - even on the very first install. Refreshes every 3 seconds or so, whether I have tried to update any rankings/change filters or not. No changed settings so far on my part. Cannot even remain in a details section, like band notes. Refresh takes me back to main screen.
    One thing that might help. If you use an Android file manager you should be a remove the 70KBands folder where I store all my data. If this removed, you will lose your settings and band choices, but that stands a good chance of resolving the data.
    Survivor

WishList
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:53 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:27 pm One thing that might help. If you use an Android file manager you should be a remove the 70KBands folder where I store all my data. If this removed, you will lose your settings and band choices, but that stands a good chance of resolving the data.
    To be clear, you are recommending deleting the 70kbands folder, or just emptying it?
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:53 pm
    slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:27 pm One thing that might help. If you use an Android file manager you should be a remove the 70KBands folder where I store all my data. If this removed, you will lose your settings and band choices, but that stands a good chance of resolving the data.
    To be clear, you are recommending deleting the 70kbands folder, or just emptying it?
    You can delete the folder, everything will re-create itself, unless there is some security process on the phone denying me access.
    Survivor

WishList
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 pm
    You can delete the folder, everything will re-create itself, unless there is some security process on the phone denying me access.
    Did that, had about 30 seconds of the app functioning like it should and then the refreshes started. Drat.
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:05 pm

I've noticed some unintentional refreshes, page jumps to top. App seems to behave better after I filtered out the cruiser organized events.

Edit: Nah, filtering didn't help. Screen is refreshing every minute or so or after screen is woken up.
    Last edited by FinnPete on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm
    slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Did that, had about 30 seconds of the app functioning like it should and then the refreshes started. Drat.
    I just booted up my Android phone, wiped out my folder and re-added all my must,might,wont as well as attendance for the pre events. No hiccups on my Samsung Note with the latest updates. I know other people running the pixle without issues.

Is there a possibility that there is some third party program blocking write access or network access for my app? Was there any thing you did that might in any way may have triggered the issue coming back after the folder wipe out.

Would love to find out what the root cause is and get rid of it. I would hate for the issue you ran into to turn into a more rampant issue during the cruise. The time for me to push out an update and have it on everyones phone is not all that long now.

Thanks for working with me on this
    Survivor

WishList
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:38 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm
    Messaged you, seems stuck in outbox. Just FYI

Also of note, someone else hopped in the middle here having the same issue!
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm

FinnPete wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:05 pm I've noticed some unintentional refreshes, page jumps to top. App seems to behave better after I filtered out the cruiser organized events.

Edit: Nah, filtering didn't help. Screen is refreshing every minute or so or after screen is woken up.
    What phone are you using and what Android are you running?

Thanks guys
    Survivor

WishList
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:02 pm

When I first installed the app a few days ago, I tried to hit the yes/maybe/no/? filter buttons in quick succession and had issues with the list jumping between various filtered states for a little while. I'm now more careful about making sure the list reloads before taking another action, and I haven't seen it reoccur.

Phone: Pixel 3

Edit: I tried again taking several filter actions quickly, and saw the same issue. After I killed the app and came back, it was back to normal.
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:58 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm
    What phone are you using and what Android are you running?
    I have Samsung S8, Android 8.0
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 am

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:38 pm
    slayergeek wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm
    Messaged you, seems stuck in outbox. Just FYI

Also of note, someone else hopped in the middle here having the same issue!
    Ok, so I might have resolved the problems. I have a new version of the app on my Google Play Store Beta channel

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.Bands70k

Subscribe to be a beta tester, if you aren't already, and let me know if this new version resolves the issue.

Thanks
    Survivor

WishList
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:02 am

Awesome! Fix seems to solve the refresh problem at least on my phone. Thanks!
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:16 am

slayergeek wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 am

Ok, so I might have resolved the problems. I have a new version of the app on my Google Play Store Beta channel

Subscribe to be a beta tester, if you aren't already, and let me know if this new version resolves the issue.

Thanks
    Tried the beta and it was ok until i tried to change the minutes before set alert. It crashed the app and then caused the refreshing again.

Re-installed after that and all seems well so far! I'll keep playing with it.
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 am

The app was fine for a while, but now refreshing bug kicked in again. It even jumps on top of other apps I'm using. If I use some app and 70 bands app is active on background, suddenly 70k bands app is on screen.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 am

FinnPete wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 am The app was fine for a while, but now refreshing bug kicked in again. It even jumps on top of other apps I'm using. If I use some app and 70 bands app is active on background, suddenly 70k bands app is on screen.
    Weird. I will do some research, but I should not be able to do that if a tried.
    Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 am

slayergeek wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 am
    FinnPete wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 am The app was fine for a while, but now refreshing bug kicked in again. It even jumps on top of other apps I'm using. If I use some app and 70 bands app is active on background, suddenly 70k bands app is on screen.
    Ok, since I can not reproduce this issue I am flying blind as to how to fix. I have made a change that may, or may not, resolve the issue, but its worth a try.

Please download the latest beta 301901121 and let me know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks
    Survivor

WishList
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 pm

slayergeek wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 am
    That happened to me as well, when I was having this issue! I haven't had it since that last little beta release though, but I haven't messed with it since Thursday or Friday.
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:01 pm

slayergeek wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 am
    Please download the latest beta 301901121 and let me know if this resolves the issue.
    I downloaded it, will test it. Thanks!
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Was I the only one who got excited for the app notification to ....

... the after boat party? :bitch: :lol:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:39 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 pm Was I the only one who got excited for the app notification to ....

Nope, I was right there with you. Got all excited then, riptide
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:58 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 pm Was I the only one who got excited for the app notification to ....

Me too :lol: But I'm also excited to hang out at the Riptide.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:18 pm

I try not to do non-band announcements too often at all. I don’t expect do another one until it’s time to announce that the schedule is available within the app :)
    Survivor

WishList
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:21 pm

slayergeek wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:18 pm I try not to do non-band announcements too often at all. I don’t expect do another one until it’s time to announce that the schedule is available within the app :)
    It's all good, man. Keep doing that great job you do with the app :headbanger:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:09 pm

I agree. I don't care about the false announcements. I do like the notifications on the boat :)
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Hey guys, don’t forget to download the 70K Bands app.

The schedule ‘should ‘ be available in the app by Tuesday or Wednesday. Once the schedule is on your phone you do NOT need an internet connection to use the app!

The schedule will be added to the app within 3 or 4 hours of UMC releasing the schedule. I will have to do a bunch or data entry, so be patient.

See you guys on board!

Search for 70K Bands in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your iOS or Android device.
    Survivor

WishList
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

I've gotten 4 notifications so far for Perpetual Warfare, in addition to the 3-band notification.

On Android.
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm

No refresh issues still! And notifications seem fine so far. Yay <3
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

JamieS wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am I've gotten 4 notifications so far for Perpetual Warfare, in addition to the 3-band notification.

On Android.
    Yep, I saw that. I had to break out my laptop on the plane and resolve the issue as quickly as I could. I 'think' we should be all good now.
    Survivor

WishList
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:28 pm

Got those too - ah programming. Glad it's fixed!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:54 am

I wanted to give a very special thank you to everyone who came up to me and thanked me for the app this year!

This year, with the new features, and especially with the lack of bugs, the app made the cruise that much easier for everyone who used it!

Speaking of bugs, there are currently some bugs in the post cruise report that I am working on, but there will be a fix available soon and we can all compare how many events we attended and what they were.

As always, I will be working on a new and improved version for next year!

See you guys on board in 2020!

Soooooon
    Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Hey guys, run your after cruise report and paste the results here. Let’s see how we did this year.

Update the app, as a version was just released yesterday to allow this feature to work.

To use be sure you marked all your shows in the 70K Bands app with the 🤘, click the share icon and paste the results in a Facebook post to the group.

These are the events I attended on the 70,000 Tons Of Metal Cruise
    Saw 32 Shows
    Saw part of 11 Shows
    Saw 5 Special Events

For Shows
    Accept 2 times
    Atrocity 2 times
    Blood Red Throne 1 time
    Bloodbath 2 times
    Bodyfarm 1 time
    Carnation 1 time
    Convulse 1 time
    Coroner 1 time
    Ensiferum 1 time
    Exmortus 1 time
    Fleshgod Apocalypse 2 times
    God Dethroned 2 times
    Grim Reaper 1 time
    Internal Suffering 1 time
    Kalmah 1 time
    Krisiun 2 times
    Masacre 1 time
    Mors Principium Est 2 times
    Nile 1 time
    Obituary 1 time
    Onslaught 1 time
    Perpetual Warfare 2 times
    Persefone 1 time
    Pestilence 2 times
    Sodom 2 times
    Soulfly 2 times
    Svartsot 1 time
    TYR 1 time
    The Black Dahlia Murder 1 time
    Vomitory 2 times
    Warbringer 1 time
    11 of those were partial shows
    For Special Events
    All Star Jam
    Belly Flop Contest
    Final Karaoke
    Karaoke
    Skipper's Thank You

http://www.facebook.com/70kBands
    Survivor

WishList
Post Reply 704 posts