If you are talking about the 4th, the Monday....
DON'T. DO. IT.
Way too risky! What if there is a delay:
- delay disembarking? Maybe they are not ready, maybe there was storms.
- delay getting through customs. What if there is a shortage of staff.
- delay getting away from the port. What if there aren't any taxis.
- delay getting to the airport. What if there is bad traffic (it WILL be a monday morning, normal working day, around peak hour).
- delay at the airport. Long lines at check in.
Delays in any ONE of those places, and you will miss your flight.
ON TOP OF THAT, think of the stress! If that was me, I'd be spending the entire last few precious moments on board stressing about missing my flight, instead of enjoying every last minute with my metal family :)
So I say to you this:
If it was me, I would book a later flight. THEN on the morning we get to port, I would make my way off the ship as quickly but calmly as possible, stress-free. Get to the airport as quick as I can, then, being super polite to the lovely people at the airport, if I've made it there in plenty of time, ask if I could get an earlier flight.
2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist