Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
Kiss Kruise 2020
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

Kiss Kruise 2020

by metalforever » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:24 pm

I am giving consideration going on Kiss Kruise 2020 , it leaves from Miami on 10/30/20 and returns on 11/4/20 .
    It has 2 interesting ports of call .
    This is cruise number 10 for KISS
    Queensryche , Ratt and Fozzy are going to be on board so far

feel free to share your thoughts on this !
    any KISS fans out there ?
    anyone thinking of going ?
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: Kiss Kruise 2020

by cegr80 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:23 am

There is only ONE cruise, the original, the biggest heavy metal cruise .....

... but if you're into other ones, fine. Let us know how it goes
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:54 am

They are moving quite a few cabins already , when it is my turn to select , might have difficult time getting a room !
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:59 pm

metalforever wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:54 am They are moving quite a few cabins already , when it is my turn to select , might have difficult time getting a room !
    This is what happens when you announce bands and start bookings a whopping 9 months before sailing.

Who knew? :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:54 pm

I have been a Kiss fan since I was a little kid !
    This cruise sounds like a real good time , never went before .
    They are not getting any younger , close to the end of the road I think .
    The very last Kiss concert is suppose to be in NYC in 2021.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:54 am

there is one important detail that Kiss Kruise has changed from past years that I am not thrilled with .
    KISS will still do 2 shows during the cruise , that you can attend.
    but
    show 1 is acoustic set pool deck,
    show 2 is electric set pool deck.
    past years they did 2 reserved seated shows in the theater on board which they are not doing , you would get the 1 sail away show on pool deck acoustic , then you would get a choice of one show reserved in the Stardust Theater of the 2 reserved shows.
    bottom line they are performing one less show on cruise , little disappointing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:02 am

additional development, the cabin rooms that I was considering are already booked by other people that had earlier booking codes , not sure what I am going to do at this point when my turn to select a room comes up ! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 pm

metalforever wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:54 am there is one important detail that Kiss Kruise has changed from past years that I am not thrilled with .
    but
    past years they did 2 reserved seated shows in the theater on board which they are not doing , you would get the 1 sail away show on pool deck acoustic , then you would get a choice of one show reserved in the Stardust Theater of the 2 reserved shows.
    bottom line they are performing one less show on cruise , little disappointing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not only that, but it sounds like you'd get at least one guaranteed show in the theater before, and now you just have to show up early for general-admission shows to get a good spot. We're used to that on 70K, but it sounds like a step backwards for the KISS Kruise.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:48 pm

Pellaz wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 pm
    metalforever wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:54 am there is one important detail that Kiss Kruise has changed from past years that I am not thrilled with .
    but
    Not only that, but it sounds like you'd get at least one guaranteed show in the theater before, and now you just have to show up early for general-admission shows to get a good spot. We're used to that on 70K, but it sounds like a step backwards for the KISS Kruise.
    you are 100 % right on that , it is a definite step back for the Kiss Kruise .
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Kiss Kruise update , I am probably not going on this cruise .
Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1