Re: Guess the cancellation announcement date

by ollyhills » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 am

I’ll take October 26th
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:31 am

ollyhills wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 am I’ll take October 26th
    I am going with October 31 Halloween ! for postponement or cancellation .

Here is a possible suggestion that could work for 2022 , the Super Bowl is being played in Los Angeles on 2/6/22 .
    70000 Tons could happen that weekend starting 2/3/22 and ending 2/7/22 :shred: :shred: :shred:
    departing and returning to Fort Lauderdale Florida as usual .
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:33 am

I mean this is even assuming we get an official cancellation. I think we all know that it’s not beneath them and their... “unique” levels of customer care to just leave it without saying anything at all
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:04 am

ollyhills wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:33 am I mean this is even assuming we get an official cancellation. I think we all know that it’s not beneath them and their... “unique” levels of customer care to just leave it without saying anything at all
    I have to agree with you , as the song title of Metallica says "Sad but True ".
    From a courtesy vantage point , an official statement is in good taste to hopefully be released this month providing official updates .
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:58 pm

I’m guessing there’s still a game of chicken going on between 70k and Royal Caribbean. Neither of them officially wants to cancel because they’ll be on the hook for a ton of $$.

That could drag out indefinitely.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:15 pm

I was reading on the FAQ on the Royal Caribbean site and they have a goal of resuming cruises on 12/1/20 , they are attempting as of now . Not clear how the arrive at that date , with no coronavirus vaccine available . I am curious of how theses cruises will work out , if they actually have them . I would say with 99 percent certainty that there is not a way possible to have 70000 Tons in January 2021 ,that is worthwhile and safe .
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:47 pm

metalforever wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:04 am
    ollyhills wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:33 am I mean this is even assuming we get an official cancellation. I think we all know that it’s not beneath them and their... “unique” levels of customer care to just leave it without saying anything at all
    I have to agree with you , as the song title of Metallica says "Sad but True ".
    From a courtesy vantage point , an official statement is in good taste to hopefully be released this month providing official updates .

Nice to know the World isn’t really changing,it would be great for 70k to do everyone a solid and just cancel it but no probably the same old customer service we gotten used to.MORC changed things up and took over a resort ,thing sold out quickly.Have heard mostly positive things about their customer service,maybe 70k can sell the cruise to them if they decide to bail on everything.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Jaimie38 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:44 pm
    Daenerys wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:02 am This RC announcement makes me think that 70k will not happen. Honestly with the number of restrictions that will probably be in place I don't think we'd attend anyway. Florida is such a hot mess right now and based on what I've dealt with in my ER I don't expect it to be better in winter, I suspect it will be much worse actually.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-s ... ry-updates

Hope you guys are doing ok!!!! I just booked Rock Fest Barcelona for next year..first Euro Metal Fest!
    That's quite optimistic of you... things here in Barcelona are not exactly well. As I am writing, we are experiencing a 10pm to 6am curfew as well as a confinement during weekends. Since there is a lot of uncertainty about when a vaccine will be publicly available, I am definitely not optimistic about Rock Fest. Things should change, like, A LOT.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:29 am

Yeah. I have a ticket for Sabaton Open Air in Sweden in August next year and I have only maybe 10% confidence at best of even that being a viable possibility :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:33 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:29 am Yeah. I have a ticket for Sabaton Open Air in Sweden in August next year and I have only maybe 10% confidence at best of even that being a viable possibility :(
    And I have a ticket for Hellfest 2020 (... well 2021) but I'm 100% confident it will not happen in 2021 :'(
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:25 pm

Who thinks the sail date will come and go with no official announcement of any kind?

No one has bought tickets, so there will be no one to officially complain.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:47 pm

Well, my Nov 1st guess was too early apparently :roll:
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:24 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:25 pm Who thinks the sail date will come and go with no official announcement of any kind?

Honestly, knowing the skipper, that is a very real possibility. We'll get a post sometime next year "Hello Sailors (NOT!). 70k 2021 didn't happen..."

Reminds me of a time years ago I was standing on a train platform waiting for my train on a cold winters morning in Melbourne. The train I was waiting for comes in to the station, not slowing down, zooming right past. Voice comes over the train station's speakers "Good morning passengers. The 7.21am train to the city scheduled to stop here.....did not."

:lol:
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:24 pm Reminds me of a time years ago I was standing on a train platform waiting for my train on a cold winters morning in Melbourne. The train I was waiting for comes in to the station, not slowing down, zooming right past. Voice comes over the train station's speakers "Good morning passengers. The 7.21am train to the city scheduled to stop here.....did not."
      :lol:
      :lol: :lol: WTF happened there?

Let the bodies line the thread, let the bodies line the thread.....

Dick: August 31st :death:
      Cardest: September 2nd :death:
      deathmetalpat: September 7th :death:
      Pellaz: September 10th :death:
      Cowboy: September 24th :death:
      Metalforever: September 30th :death:
      Godflesh: September 31st :? :death:
      Yippee38: October 5th :death:
      Ollyhills: October 26th :death:
      metalforever: October 31st :death:
      Tiki108: November 1st :death:

Jotunheimr: January 6th
      Fulorian: July 12th
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
      2025: most likely
    • deathmetalpat
      Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:06 pm

December 2nd would be the winner if we use all information sources.

https://cruiseradio.net/royal-caribbean ... uary-2021/
      2012-14 Survivor
      2015-16 Abandoned Ship
      2017 Returned
      2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
      2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
      2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
      2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    • Fulorian
      Crewman

by Fulorian » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:36 am

deathmetalpat wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:06 pm December 2nd would be the winner if we use all information sources.

https://cruiseradio.net/royal-caribbean ... uary-2021/
      It isn't 'official official' cancellation until it's from Andy's mouth/70k's official media channels. Clearly it isn't happening at this point, and it's just going to be a running gag until/if an actual announcement occurs.
      Survivor - 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Jotunheimr: January 6th
      Fulorian: July 12th
      Odds are starting to look good for Fulorian...
      ollyhills
      Crewman

by ollyhills » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:50 am

I’d like to take October 26th of this year if I may
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:25 pm

here is a thought that just came to me , maybe on the home page that counts the days and hours down , it would be interesting of when it gets to the exact sail date and time , that it just rolls into the new cruise date and time to be considered the new announcement , revised date for probably 2022 !?!? :shred: :shred: :shred:
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:35 pm

metalforever wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:25 pm here is a thought that just came to me , maybe on the home page that counts the days and hours down , it would be interesting of when it gets to the exact sail date and time , that it just rolls into the new cruise date and time to be considered the new announcement , revised date for probably 2022 !?!? :shred: :shred: :shred:
      To borrow and then butcher a quote from Star Wars, "I think you overestimate their competence." :lol:
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      bodomdragon
      Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:37 am

slayergeek wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:25 pm Who thinks the sail date will come and go with no official announcement of any kind?

And guess what is about to happen in just a few hours :D
      Wishlist:
      Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
      Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Not gonna lie, I have a bad feeling that 70K is simply done for good. Folks had been pointing to the social media posts as proof of life, but I'm pretty sure those were all scheduled well in advance and are just on auto-pilot at this point (especially after seeing today's post).

To get all the way to the departure date without even a single update (cancellation or otherwise) is ridiculous, even for an organization known far and wide for their terrible communication. I can only assume that there's no one manning the ship (no pun intended) and 70K will simply drift off and disappear at some point.

Really hope I'm wrong, but I got a bad feeling about it.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:08 pm

I must say I really felt there was at least a 60 % chance of when the departure date counter reached zero there would have been some type of update , a little disappointing .
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:25 pm

If you refresh the page, they replaced "Next departure:" with "Coming #SOON!"
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:25 pm If you refresh the page, they replaced "Next departure:" with "Coming #SOON!"
      you are absolutely right , them putting coming soon ! , makes me feel a little better .
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Also this now:
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 pm Also this now:
      That’s actually encouraging.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:54 am

Gratch wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:34 pmThat’s actually encouraging.
      Given the poor-ass communications, I have to agree with you. It is encouraging yet shitty
      2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Would have been rad to get some details in the past 24 hours to coincide with when the skipper should have been giving his thankyou speech, but alas :cry:
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Fulorian
      Crewman

by Fulorian » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:09 pm

So, I guess I won a slice of imaginary Sorrento's pizza?
      Survivor - 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:14 am

Fulorian wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:09 pm So, I guess I won a slice of imaginary Sorrento's pizza?
      We never got confirmation that last year’s cruise was to happen on a Royal Caribbean ship, so take solace in the fact that you might have enjoyed your last piece of Sorrento’s pizza, and your last Fosters already.
      slayergeek
      Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:22 pm

Fulorian wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:09 pm So, I guess I won a slice of imaginary Sorrento's pizza?
      I don't think we have received any 'official' cancellation announcement yet...depending on how you define such a thing.

Any other organization would have something along the lines of:

Blah, blah, blah very disappointed. Blah, blah, blah apologize for circumstances beyond out control. Blah, blah, blah looking forward to sailing you guys again, blah, blah, blah.

Not our beloved UMC, we are in love with abusive spouse that treats us like total shit 361 days a year, and then make it all better for 4 solid unbelievable days. As much as I am frustrated by any lack of clear communication when 2022 is announced my answer will be 'Take My Money Please'!

Anyway I don't think we have a winner yet, since there was no 'cancellation announcement'. Maybe they will retro activity make one when they announce the next cruise :)
      Survivor

WishList
      • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
      slayergeek
      Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:22 pm

I don't think we have received any 'official' cancellation announcement yet...depending on how you define such a thing.

Any other organization would have something along the lines of:

Blah, blah, blah very disappointed. Blah, blah, blah apologize for circumstances beyond out control. Blah, blah, blah looking forward to sailing you guys again, blah, blah, blah.

Not our beloved UMC, we are in love with abusive spouse that treats us like total shit 361 days a year, and then make it all better for 4 solid unbelievable days. As much as I am frustrated by any lack of clear communication when 2022 is announced my answer will be 'Take My Money Please'!

Anyway I don't think we have a winner yet, since there was no 'cancellation announcement'. Maybe they will retro activity make one when they announce the next cruise :)
      Survivor

WishList
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:09 am

In fairness, that's the best kind of Sorrento's pizza. :lol: :lol:
      2025 Wishlist: