The Spirit
    Systopia
    Tendencia
    Towarb
    Violet Cold
    White Skull
    Woodscream
    Wrust
    Last edited by Selkie_Lune on Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Wish List 202X
    Arka'n.Asrafokor(/)Crackdust(/)Crypta(/)Crystal.Viper(/)Divine.Ascension(/)E-an-na(/)Frantic.Amber(/)Ides.of.Gemini(/)Lunatica(/)Meanstreak(/)Mechina(/)Mephisto(/)Nine.Treasures(/)Overthrust(/)Paladin(/)Powerwolf(/)Skinflint(/)Slave.to.Sirens(/)The.Spirit(/)Tendencia(/)Towarb(/)Vale.of.Amonition(/)Voyager(/)White.Skull(/)Wrust

2025: My body is ready.
    2024: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    aleyeahed
    Crewman

Re: 2023(!!) Wishlist Thread

by aleyeahed » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:32 pm

Selkie_Lune wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:26 pm My Wishlist:
    Arka'n Asrafokor
    E-an-na
    Mephisto
    Powerwolf
    Slave to Sirens
    The Spirit
    Welcome, fellow ATL-ien! :bmhorns:
    2024: Survived
    2023: Survived
    2021-2022: Nothing but Desperate Dreams
    2020: Survived
    2019: Survived
    2018 and prior: Eye of the Tiger was the only Survivor I was privy to

202∞ Wish Upon a Fallen Angel List

1914/200.Stab.Wounds/3.Inches.of.Blood/Acerus/Acid.Bath/Act.Of.Impalement/Aephanemer/Afsky/Afterbirth/Agalloch/Air.Raid/Alkaloid/Amalekim/...And.Oceans/Anaal.Nathrakh/An.Abstract.Illusion/Ancient.Empire/Ancient.Mastery/Angrrsth/Antioch/Antrisch/Arcturus/Arkheron.Thodol/Ashenspire/Atavista/Attic/Atvm/Autonoesis/Avantasia/Be'lakor/Belzebubs/Blackbraid/Black.Soul.Horde/Bolt.Thrower/Blut.Aus.Nord/Borknagar/Bütcher/Caladan.Brood/Carpathian.Forest/Chapel.Of.Disease/Cirith.Ungol/Corpsessed/Countless.Skies/Crypts.of.Despair/Crystal.Coffin/Cursebinder/Daeva/Demiser/De.Profundis/Diabolizer/Diamonds.Hadder/Disguised.Malignance/Dissimulator/Dordeduh/Dormant.Ideal/Draconian/Duskmourn/Elderwind/Empyrium/Enforced/Eternal.Storm/Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow/Evil.Invaders/Faceless.Burial/Faithxtractor/Fossilization/Frozen.Dawn/Gaerea/Gallowbraid/Gevurah/Gravesend/Grima/Hath/Havukruunu/Heilung/Helloween/Hellripper/Hot.Graves/Iron.Savior/Judicator/Kanonenfieber/Kardashev/Keel/King.Diamond/Kostnatění/Kvaen/Kryptos/Lamp.Of.Murmuur/Leiþa/Lizzy.Borden/Loviator/Lurid/Malformity/Malokarpatan/Mānbryne/Manticora/Mare.Cognitum/Marrasmieli/Maul/Megaton.Sword/Mephorash/Metal.Church/Mortiferum/Musk.Ox/Misþyrming/Moonlight.Sorcery/Necropanther/Necrophobic/Non.Est.Deus/Nothingness/Obsequiae/Omnicidal/Operus/Overkill/Panzerfaust/Perliaxe.Occlusion/Raider/Rimfrost/Riot.City/Running.Wild/Sacred.Outcry/Second.to.Sun/Schammasch/Selbst/Shylmagoghnar/Sisyphean/Sojourner/Spectral.Voice/Starlight.Ritual/Stormkeep/Stygian.Crown/Suffering.Hour/Sulphur.Aeon/Sumerlands/Sur.Austru/Tankard/The.Committee/The.Night.Eternal/Thron/Thundering.Hooves/Tómarúm/Tower/Traveler/Tribunal/Triumph/Tzompantli/Udande/Úlfúð/Ultha/Unfelled/Véhémence/Vengeful.Spectre/Venator/Visigoth/Vorga/Vorna/Vredhammer/W.A.S.P./Warcrab/Wardruna/Wayfarer/Wayward.Dawn/Wheel.(Germany)/White.Ward/Wings.Of.Steel/Witch.Vomit/Wormwitch/
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:39 pm

Woah, hi there fellow ATLiens! Hell, I probably know y'all. :lol:
    The Atlanta metal community is pretty tightly-knit, and surprisingly free of drama.

(I'm Paul from Atlanta's weekly metal radio show, WREKage. www.wrekage.org )
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Selkie_Lune
    Wiper

by Selkie_Lune » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:34 pm

Pellaz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:39 pm Woah, hi there fellow ATLiens! Hell, I probably know y'all. :lol:
    The Atlanta metal community is pretty tightly-knit, and surprisingly free of drama.

(I'm Paul from Atlanta's weekly metal radio show, WREKage. www.wrekage.org )
    Hello fellow ATLiens!
    Wish List 202X
    Arka'n.Asrafokor(/)Crackdust(/)Crypta(/)Crystal.Viper(/)Divine.Ascension(/)E-an-na(/)Frantic.Amber(/)Ides.of.Gemini(/)Lunatica(/)Meanstreak(/)Mechina(/)Mephisto(/)Nine.Treasures(/)Overthrust(/)Paladin(/)Powerwolf(/)Skinflint(/)Slave.to.Sirens(/)The.Spirit(/)Tendencia(/)Towarb(/)Vale.of.Amonition(/)Voyager(/)White.Skull(/)Wrust

2025: My body is ready.
    2024: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:03 am

Big finish(?)

8,660 requests now from 243 different people, and 2,368 different acts!

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously, and RED will be bands that are ruled out already, and GREEN will be for announced bands!

Won't be ruling out bands that were on the previous 70k, although its looking as though the skipper HAS ruled them out. But I'll keep them here in BLUE. (EDIT: Although with none added so far I THINK we can rule them out now)

77 Amon Amarth

55 Insomnium, Powerwolf

52 Blind Guardian, Sabaton

50 Amorphis

47 Unleash The Archers

46 Dark Tranquillity

44 Dimmu Borgir

43 Shitestorm

42 Kreator

41 Be'Lakor, Rotting Christ

38 Hypocrisy

37 Helloween

36 Aephanemer

35 Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Testament

33 Gojira, Turisas

32 Beast in Black, Dragonforce, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Therion

31 Behemoth, Carcass, Kalmah, Stratovarius

30 Avantasia, Battle Beast, Epica

29 Hammerfall

28 Arch Enemy, Borknagar, Katatonia, Nightwish

27 Moonspell, Overkill

26 Nervosa, Orden Ogan

25 Korpiklaani, Symphony X

24 Arkona, Lacuna Coil, Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth

23 Amaranthe, Death Angel, Equillibrium, Kamelot, MGLA, Satyricon, Septicflesh, Tyr, Wolfheart

22 Cradle of Filth, Edguy, Feuerschwanz, Vader, Wintersun

21 Cannibal Corpse, Gamma Ray, Omnium Gatherum

20 Allegaeon, Manegarm, Seven Spires, Swallow The Sun, The Halo Effect, Trollfest

19 Ad Infinitum, Rivers of Nihil, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, Within Temptation

18 Accept, Archspire, Finntroll, Jinjer, Meshuggah, Myrath, Running Wild, Sepultura, Twilight Force, Wilderun

17 Annihilator, Anthrax, Belzebubs, Bloodbath, Evergrey, Frozen Crown, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Obscura

16 Aether Realm, Alcest, Alien Weaponry, Crypta, Exodus, Freedom Call, Gloryhammer, Gyze, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, In Mourning, Majestica, Mercyful Fate, Municipal Waste, Ravenous EH, Soen, Tankard, Wind Rose

15 Melechesh
    14 Warbringer
    12 Sirenia
    12 Visions of Atlantis
    12 Vreid
    10 Destruction
    10 Elvenking
    10 Oceans of Slumber
    10 The Crown
    9 Belphegor
    9 Keep of Kalessin
    8 Jungle Rot
    7 Batushka
    6 Amberian Dawn
    6 Novembre
    5 Cynic
    5 Fallujah
    4 Abysmal Dawn
    4 Dear Mother
    4 Edge of Paradise
    4 God Dethroned
    4 Nightmare
    4 Nothgard
    3 Hideous Divinity
    3 Uli Jon Roth
    3 Wolfchant
    2 Eleine
    2 Iron Savior
    2 Skiltron
    1 Atrocity
    1 Bodyfarm
    1 Deathless Legacy
    1 Empress
    1 Eshtadur
    1 Fractal Universe
    1 Internal Bleeding
    1 Nuclear
    1 Vicious Rumors
    1 Wormed
    0 Cancer
    0 Cryptosis
    0 Hei'an
    0 Isole
    0 Osyron
    0 Sight of Emptiness
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:46 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:03 am Big finish(?)

8,660 requests now from 243 different people, and 2,368 different acts!

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously, and RED will be bands that are ruled out already, and GREEN will be for announced bands!

Won't be ruling out bands that were on the previous 70k, although its looking as though the skipper HAS ruled them out. But I'll keep them here in BLUE. (EDIT: Although with none added so far I THINK we can rule them out now)

77 Amon Amarth

55 Insomnium, Powerwolf

52 Blind Guardian, Sabaton

50 Amorphis

47 Unleash The Archers

46 Dark Tranquillity

44 Dimmu Borgir

43 Shitestorm

42 Kreator

41 Be'Lakor, Rotting Christ

38 Hypocrisy

37 Helloween

36 Aephanemer

35 Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Testament

33 Gojira, Turisas

32 Beast in Black, Dragonforce, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Therion

31 Behemoth, Carcass, Kalmah, Stratovarius

30 Avantasia, Battle Beast, Epica

29 Hammerfall

28 Arch Enemy, Borknagar, Katatonia, Nightwish

27 Moonspell, Overkill

26 Nervosa, Orden Ogan

25 Korpiklaani, Symphony X

24 Arkona, Lacuna Coil, Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth

23 Amaranthe, Death Angel, Equillibrium, Kamelot, MGLA, Satyricon, Septicflesh, Tyr, Wolfheart

22 Cradle of Filth, Edguy, Feuerschwanz, Vader, Wintersun

21 Cannibal Corpse, Gamma Ray, Omnium Gatherum

20 Allegaeon, Manegarm, Seven Spires, Swallow The Sun, The Halo Effect, Trollfest

19 Ad Infinitum, Rivers of Nihil, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, Within Temptation

18 Accept, Archspire, Finntroll, Jinjer, Meshuggah, Myrath, Running Wild, Sepultura, Twilight Force, Wilderun

17 Annihilator, Anthrax, Belzebubs, Bloodbath, Evergrey, Frozen Crown, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Obscura

16 Aether Realm, Alcest, Alien Weaponry, Crypta, Exodus, Freedom Call, Gloryhammer, Gyze, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, In Mourning, Majestica, Mercyful Fate, Municipal Waste, Ravenous EH, Soen, Tankard, Wind Rose

15 Melechesh
    14 Warbringer
    12 Sirenia
    12 Visions of Atlantis
    12 Vreid
    10 Destruction
    10 Elvenking
    10 Oceans of Slumber
    10 The Crown
    9 Belphegor
    9 Keep of Kalessin
    8 Jungle Rot
    7 Batushka
    6 Amberian Dawn
    6 Novembre
    5 Cynic
    5 Fallujah
    4 Abysmal Dawn
    4 Dear Mother
    4 Edge of Paradise
    4 God Dethroned
    4 Nightmare
    4 Nothgard
    3 Hideous Divinity
    3 Uli Jon Roth
    3 Wolfchant
    2 Eleine
    2 Iron Savior
    2 Skiltron
    1 Atrocity
    1 Bodyfarm
    1 Deathless Legacy
    1 Empress
    1 Eshtadur
    1 Fractal Universe
    1 Internal Bleeding
    1 Nuclear
    1 Vicious Rumors
    1 Wormed
    0 Cancer
    0 Cryptosis
    0 Hei'an
    0 Isole
    0 Osyron
    0 Sight of Emptiness
    15 bands from the top 100?
    We got 19 last time, didn’t we?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:56 am

Correct, we got more from the top 100 overall last time, but more from the top 20 this time. So slightly more 'top heavy' this time, and a few more with 1/0 requests.

2023 Wishlist
    3 from top 10
    6 from top 20
    15 from top 100
    10 with One request
    6 with Zero requests

2020 Wishlist
    1 from top 10
    4 from top 20
    19 from top 100
    8 with zero requests
    3 with one request
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:06 pm

sorry i never come on here! lol COC is my fave...we need more NOLA/sludge/doom kinda bands on this boat!!
    toby wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:58 pm
    corrosive wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:04 pm Not that i ever get any bands from my wishlist but here it is... (maybe next year?? lol) these are bands that have not played 70k before...

Corrosion of Conformity (as the 4 piece)
    Down
    Life of Agony
    Spirit Adrift
    The Native Howl
    Angel Witch
    Dangerous Toys
    The obsessed
    Exhorder
    If they had CoC and Down, they might as well add Crowbar and Phil and the Illegals. That being said, Phil might make that unlikely given some of the shit he's pulled over the years.

While I would personally love to see Exhorder, Kyle seems to have a LOT of irons in the fire right now, so he might not want to lose a week. And Dangerous Toys would be excellent, but they're historically a MORC band. Interesting to see such a NOLA-centric list come out of Canada. lol
    Been cruisin' since 2011...haven't missed one yet!
    my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Adrift,the Obsessed,Down, Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Sacrifice, Razor,Evile,Bonded by Blood,
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:43 am

corrosive wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:06 pm sorry i never come on here! lol COC is my fave...we need more NOLA/sludge/doom kinda bands on this boat!!
    I certainly wouldn't complain about that. Exhorder is currently recording a new album.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Feuerschwanz/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
Post Reply 369 posts