Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
membership reward ?
  • Martine
    Wiper

membership reward ?

by Martine » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:45 pm

Hi! Lots of people tell me they'd like to go on the cruise; is there a membership code I could give them, so I would get a kind of reward for my next cruise ? I found no informations about it...
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: membership reward ?

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:48 am

This is some old information I found in this forum:

There is no limit as to how many new passengers you refer to us, but the following rules apply:

You must have a booked and paid reservation to be able to receive Onboard Spending Referral Credits. If you are in a Industry, Press or Crew Cabin you are not eligible for receiving credits for new referrals.

In order to receive the credit, your friends must use your SURVIVOR REFERRAL CODE at the time of booking. Retroactive credits will not be given.

All passengers in the referred booking must have never sailed on any UMC cruise.

Additional Passengers in your own booking/cabin are not eligible for receiving the credit.

Only fully paid cabins/tickets are eligible for receiving the credit.

Cancelled or Refunded bookings are not eligible for receiving the credit.
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: membership reward ?

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:22 pm

Martine wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:45 pm Hi! Lots of people tell me they'd like to go on the cruise; is there a membership code I could give them, so I would get a kind of reward for my next cruise ? I found no informations about it...
    Adding to the previous post, there is a really good chance that UMC (70K) will offer a referral "bonus" code; they have done so for the last several years. But, exact details won't be posted by UMC until much later in the booking process. It will probably be months yet.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1