Post Reply 174 posts
70K 2023 Forum Users' Meet'n'Greet Onbroad
  • Wraith61636
    Oiler

Re: 70K 2023 Forum Users' Meet'n'Greet Onbroad

by Wraith61636 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:29 am

Well shit, thats upsetting, but there shouldn't be any issues now then unless nature just decides to fuck with us, correct?
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:41 am

Wraith61636 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:29 am Well shit, thats upsetting, but there shouldn't be any issues now then unless nature just decides to fuck with us, correct?
    I don't see that being an issue this round. Bimini is simply too close.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Feuerschwanz/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:58 am

toby wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:41 am
    Wraith61636 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:29 am Well shit, thats upsetting, but there shouldn't be any issues now then unless nature just decides to fuck with us, correct?
    I don't see that being an issue this round. Bimini is simply too close.
    Even if there are issues, the shows go on, we get all the same shows (though some are slightly shorter) and the events continue. The years that were effected by weather were still awesome events, with the weather being a foot note...not a major calamity.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Wraith61636
    Oiler

by Wraith61636 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:03 am

Yes, despite it all, and whatever may come we'll make it memorable regardless, it's 70k and it's gonna be a blast, horns up all!
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:54 pm

Counting the days for our precious boat! Wanna catch up with you guys and take our traditional group pic
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:35 pm

Did a test run and just decided I'm going to print them on my home printer as time allows.
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Feuerschwanz/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:15 pm

toby wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:35 pm Did a test run and just decided I'm going to print them on my home printer as time allows.
    They look great! Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions? I'll bring one Sharpie to the meeting!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • sflheadbanger
    Petty Officer

by sflheadbanger » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:08 am

toby wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:35 pm Did a test run and just decided I'm going to print them on my home printer as time allows.
    That's FUCKING Epic. I want a patch of that now. Seriously though if you decide to sell patches of it, let me know.
    2023, 2024
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:33 am

cegr80 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:15 pm
    They look great! Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions? I'll bring one Sharpie to the meeting!
    Standard name badge (2 1/3" x 3 3/8").
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 am

sflheadbanger wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:08 am
    That's FUCKING Epic. I want a patch of that now. Seriously though if you decide to sell patches of it, let me know.
    I doubt I could get patches in time for BOAT, but that would be cool. Just a quick search looks like they'd be close to $20 each. Maybe cheaper in bulk, but probably a bit more capital than I'd be looking to front. lol
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:43 am

toby wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 am
    I doubt I could get patches in time for BOAT, but that would be cool. Just a quick search looks like they'd be close to $20 each. Maybe cheaper in bulk, but probably a bit more capital than I'd be looking to front. lol
    Heck, just bypass that and make up generic 70K patches. UMC has never offered them and presumably never will.

I'd love a GOOD quality "Survivor" bumper sticker or window sticker m'self.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    aleyeahed
    Crewman

by aleyeahed » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:45 am

Pellaz wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:43 am
    toby wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 am

Heck, just bypass that and make up generic 70K patches. UMC has never offered them and presumably never will.

I'd love a GOOD quality "Survivor" bumper sticker or window sticker m'self.
    I second this emotion! I've always wanted a 70K Survivor patch with the year on it as I make Hawaiian battle shirts for each cruise and would love to include one of those on each shirt. Do we know anybody who makes 70k patches on the reg? I got one a couple of years ago, can't recall from whom. Treinta treinta I think, although he's no longer in the 70K FB group.

Don Doxtater (precious) makes sweet stickers as well. Between the two of ya's a budding empire might be born.
    2024: Survived
    2023: Survived
    2021-2022: Nothing but Desperate Dreams
    2020: Survived
    2019: Survived
    2018 and prior: Eye of the Tiger was the only Survivor I was privy to

202∞ Wish Upon a Fallen Angel List

1914/200.Stab.Wounds/3.Inches.of.Blood/Acerus/Acid.Bath/Act.Of.Impalement/Aephanemer/Afsky/Afterbirth/Agalloch/Air.Raid/Alkaloid/Amalekim/...And.Oceans/Anaal.Nathrakh/An.Abstract.Illusion/Ancient.Empire/Ancient.Mastery/Angrrsth/Antioch/Antrisch/Arcturus/Arkheron.Thodol/Ashenspire/Atavista/Attic/Atvm/Autonoesis/Avantasia/Be'lakor/Belzebubs/Blackbraid/Black.Soul.Horde/Bolt.Thrower/Blut.Aus.Nord/Borknagar/Bütcher/Caladan.Brood/Carpathian.Forest/Chapel.Of.Disease/Cirith.Ungol/Corpsessed/Countless.Skies/Crypts.of.Despair/Crystal.Coffin/Cursebinder/Daeva/Demiser/De.Profundis/Diabolizer/Diamonds.Hadder/Disguised.Malignance/Dissimulator/Dordeduh/Dormant.Ideal/Draconian/Duskmourn/Elderwind/Empyrium/Enforced/Eternal.Storm/Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow/Evil.Invaders/Faceless.Burial/Faithxtractor/Fossilization/Frozen.Dawn/Gaerea/Gallowbraid/Gevurah/Gravesend/Grima/Hath/Havukruunu/Heilung/Helloween/Hellripper/Hot.Graves/Iron.Savior/Judicator/Kanonenfieber/Kardashev/Keel/King.Diamond/Kostnatění/Kvaen/Kryptos/Lamp.Of.Murmuur/Leiþa/Lizzy.Borden/Loviator/Lurid/Malformity/Malokarpatan/Mānbryne/Manticora/Mare.Cognitum/Marrasmieli/Maul/Megaton.Sword/Mephorash/Metal.Church/Mortiferum/Musk.Ox/Misþyrming/Moonlight.Sorcery/Necropanther/Necrophobic/Non.Est.Deus/Nothingness/Obsequiae/Omnicidal/Operus/Overkill/Panzerfaust/Perliaxe.Occlusion/Raider/Rimfrost/Riot.City/Running.Wild/Sacred.Outcry/Second.to.Sun/Schammasch/Selbst/Shylmagoghnar/Sisyphean/Sojourner/Spectral.Voice/Starlight.Ritual/Stormkeep/Stygian.Crown/Suffering.Hour/Sulphur.Aeon/Sumerlands/Sur.Austru/Tankard/The.Committee/The.Night.Eternal/Thron/Thundering.Hooves/Tómarúm/Tower/Traveler/Tribunal/Triumph/Tzompantli/Udande/Úlfúð/Ultha/Unfelled/Véhémence/Vengeful.Spectre/Venator/Visigoth/Vorga/Vorna/Vredhammer/W.A.S.P./Warcrab/Wardruna/Wayfarer/Wayward.Dawn/Wheel.(Germany)/White.Ward/Wings.Of.Steel/Witch.Vomit/Wormwitch/
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:35 am

I'm just realizing that the M&G and sail away are happening on my 5 year anniversary of creating an account here. I win a Sorrento's slice as a prize I guess.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:44 am

toby wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:35 am I'm just realizing that the M&G and sail away are happening on my 5 year anniversary of creating an account here. I win a Sorrento's slice as a prize I guess.
    Nope. You get TWO slices :lol:
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:20 pm

cegr80 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:44 am
    toby wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:35 am I'm just realizing that the M&G and sail away are happening on my 5 year anniversary of creating an account here. I win a Sorrento's slice as a prize I guess.
    Oh. Wow. I don't know what to say.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:48 pm

You're a monster :lol: Nobody should have to suffer two slices
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:49 pm

This is a cause for celebration, not punishment! What're ya trying to DO, kill him? :lol:

Side note: the 30th is also my birthday. I'll decline the "Pizza Prize," though. :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:59 am

Pellaz wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:49 pm Side note: the 30th is also my birthday. I'll decline the "Pizza Prize," though. :D
    Melted wax from birthday candles might actually improve the slice :P

I rip on Sorrento's knowing full well I'll end up eating there on a few occasions :lol:
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:45 am

Pellaz wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:49 pm
    This is a cause for celebration, not punishment! What're ya trying to DO, kill him? :lol:

Side note: the 30th is also my birthday. I'll decline the "Pizza Prize," though. :D
    My birthday happens next week before BOAT, so we can have a January birthday toast.
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:47 am

mooyagi wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:59 am
    Pellaz wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:49 pm Side note: the 30th is also my birthday. I'll decline the "Pizza Prize," though. :D
    Melted wax from birthday candles might actually improve the slice :P

I rip on Sorrento's knowing full well I'll end up eating there on a few occasions :lol:
    I try to limit my Sorrento's to boarding day only. Because it's the only time I know the slices are relatively fresh.
  • sflheadbanger
    Petty Officer

by sflheadbanger » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:41 pm

toby wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:45 am
    cegr80 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:44 am Nope. You get TWO slices :lol:

My birthday happens next week before BOAT, so we can have a January birthday toast.
    I turn 50 in February so I guess we'll also need a February birthday toast. Hmm, birthday toasts might just get out of hand.
    2023, 2024
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:39 pm

sflheadbanger wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:41 pm
    toby wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:45 am

I turn 50 in February so I guess we'll also need a February birthday toast. Hmm, birthday toasts might just get out of hand.
    :party:
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:47 pm

I'm just gonna put this here: if you're onbroad and have an RC account, log in and check your upcoming cruises.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:54 pm

toby wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:47 pm I'm just gonna put this here: if you're onbroad and have an RC account, log in and check your upcoming cruises.
    I just confirmed. The 70K cruise is in my cruise planner and available.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:41 pm

slayergeek wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:54 pm
    toby wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:47 pm I'm just gonna put this here: if you're onbroad and have an RC account, log in and check your upcoming cruises.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Yeah, we're all checked in with beverage and data packages purchased.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:23 am

Sweet! Showing for me on the Royal Caribbean app. Flying out in 2 weeks. :headbanger:
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:03 am

mooyagi wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:23 am Sweet! Showing for me on the Royal Caribbean app. Flying out in 2 weeks. :headbanger:
    And the email still hasn't hit my inbox. lol
    aleyeahed
    Crewman

by aleyeahed » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:55 am

toby wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:41 pm

Thanks for the heads up!
    I've never procured the refreshment package, that's a 'thumbs up' from you? Obviously so, duh, and I ask because while I don't consume soda often, I can see it being beneficial for mixing with the liquid contraband that shall be smuggled on broad. AND, I recently began drinking coffee, but only cold: is that available, iced coffee? Trying to decide if $36 a day makes sense.

1914/200.Stab.Wounds/3.Inches.of.Blood/Acerus/Acid.Bath/Act.Of.Impalement/Aephanemer/Afsky/Afterbirth/Agalloch/Air.Raid/Alkaloid/Amalekim/...And.Oceans/Anaal.Nathrakh/An.Abstract.Illusion/Ancient.Empire/Ancient.Mastery/Angrrsth/Antioch/Antrisch/Arcturus/Arkheron.Thodol/Ashenspire/Atavista/Attic/Atvm/Autonoesis/Avantasia/Be'lakor/Belzebubs/Blackbraid/Black.Soul.Horde/Bolt.Thrower/Blut.Aus.Nord/Borknagar/Bütcher/Caladan.Brood/Carpathian.Forest/Chapel.Of.Disease/Cirith.Ungol/Corpsessed/Countless.Skies/Crypts.of.Despair/Crystal.Coffin/Cursebinder/Daeva/Demiser/De.Profundis/Diabolizer/Diamonds.Hadder/Disguised.Malignance/Dissimulator/Dordeduh/Dormant.Ideal/Draconian/Duskmourn/Elderwind/Empyrium/Enforced/Eternal.Storm/Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow/Evil.Invaders/Faceless.Burial/Faithxtractor/Fossilization/Frozen.Dawn/Gaerea/Gallowbraid/Gevurah/Gravesend/Grima/Hath/Havukruunu/Heilung/Helloween/Hellripper/Hot.Graves/Iron.Savior/Judicator/Kanonenfieber/Kardashev/Keel/King.Diamond/Kostnatění/Kvaen/Kryptos/Lamp.Of.Murmuur/Leiþa/Lizzy.Borden/Loviator/Lurid/Malformity/Malokarpatan/Mānbryne/Manticora/Mare.Cognitum/Marrasmieli/Maul/Megaton.Sword/Mephorash/Metal.Church/Mortiferum/Musk.Ox/Misþyrming/Moonlight.Sorcery/Necropanther/Necrophobic/Non.Est.Deus/Nothingness/Obsequiae/Omnicidal/Operus/Overkill/Panzerfaust/Perliaxe.Occlusion/Raider/Rimfrost/Riot.City/Running.Wild/Sacred.Outcry/Second.to.Sun/Schammasch/Selbst/Shylmagoghnar/Sisyphean/Sojourner/Spectral.Voice/Starlight.Ritual/Stormkeep/Stygian.Crown/Suffering.Hour/Sulphur.Aeon/Sumerlands/Sur.Austru/Tankard/The.Committee/The.Night.Eternal/Thron/Thundering.Hooves/Tómarúm/Tower/Traveler/Tribunal/Triumph/Tzompantli/Udande/Úlfúð/Ultha/Unfelled/Véhémence/Vengeful.Spectre/Venator/Visigoth/Vorga/Vorna/Vredhammer/W.A.S.P./Warcrab/Wardruna/Wayfarer/Wayward.Dawn/Wheel.(Germany)/White.Ward/Wings.Of.Steel/Witch.Vomit/Wormwitch/
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 am

aleyeahed wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:55 am
    toby wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:41 pm

Thanks for the heads up!
    I've never procured the refreshment package, that's a 'thumbs up' from you? Obviously so, duh, and I ask because while I don't consume soda often, I can see it being beneficial for mixing with the liquid contraband that shall be smuggled on broad. AND, I recently began drinking coffee, but only cold: is that available, iced coffee? Trying to decide if $36 a day makes sense.
    We're primarily going to use it for water and coffee. Did the package instead of ordering a case of water and doing the coffee package. My wife does drink the occasional Coke, though. The menu for Cafe Promenade shows a couple different iced coffee options (even if it's an old post).

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/menu ... f-the-seas
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:14 am

We'll probably do the coffee package again. Even without using the full 15, it's not too hard to get your money's worth for 2 people.
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:43 am

I came really close to doing just the coffee package and getting water separately, but the other options looked like stuff my wife would enjoy.
    aleyeahed
    Crewman

by aleyeahed » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:08 am

Thanks for the feedback. I dove into the deep end with the full refreshment package. In the past I've definitely been frustrated with hunting down mixers and fretting over a $6 soda, so that piece of mind should be worth it. Hopefully I won't have to hunt or wait 30 minutes for an iced coffee, but first world problems. Also, not a huge fan of wasting a bunch of plastic with bottled water but I drink almost a gallon of H2O a day, so that should make it worthwhile as well.

• Mudslides
    Oiler

by Mudslides » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 pm

I have an RC account and 0 upcoming cruises according to them. When I try to add the cruise they are asking for a four digit reservation number. Not the booking code for 70K. You know where to find that four digit number?

Contacted 70K but no answer.

Have you already received the check-in email?
    Upcoming gigs
    MonoInc (Gelsenkirchen/Sept) PowerMetalQuestFest (Birmingham/Sept), WillieNelson (Tampa/Oct), Deathstars (Karlstad/Dec), EpicFest (Roskilde/January), 70000TonsOfMetal (Miami/January), MonstersOfRockCruise (Miami/March)
    2024 Wishlist
    AirRaid-/-AllForMetal-/-AmonAmarth-/-Astralion-/-BattleBeast-/-BurningPoint-/-CryonicTemple-/-CrystalViper-/-Dampf-/-Desdemona-/-DevilsGun-/-Drakkar-/-Dreamtale-/-Eclipse-/-Fellowship-/-Freternia-/-FrozenLand-/-Galderia-/-GammaRay-/-GhostShipOctavius-/-HammerFall-/-HammerKing-/-HeavensGate-/-HeavyLoad-/-Helloween-/-IronFire-/-Ironflame-/-JoanJett-/-Kissin'Dynamite-/-Krokus-/-Kvaen-/-Ludor-/-Majestica-/-Majesty-/-Manowar-/-MariusDanielsen-/-MeanStreak-/-Metalite-/-MonoInc-/-MägoDeOz-/-PatBenatar-/-Powerwolf-/-Pyogenesis-/-Rexoria-/-RiotV-/-RunningWild-/-SacredOutcry-/-Saxon-/-Screamer-/-Shadowquest-/-SilentKnight-/-Stormburner-/-Stormhammer-/-Stormwarrior-/-Stormwitch-/-Taberah-/-TheLightbringerOfSweden-/-TheStoryteller-/-TokyoBlade-/-Venator-/-Victorious-/-VirginSteele-/-Visigoth-/-WASP-/-WhiteSkull-/-Wolfpakk
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Mudslides wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 pm
    I have an RC account and 0 upcoming cruises according to them. When I try to add the cruise they are asking for a four digit reservation number. Not the booking code for 70K. You know where to find that four digit number?

Nope. Still no email yet. That code is usually only included with the email. 70K reservation number is different. Are you the main passenger on the cabin?
  • Mudslides
    Oiler

by Mudslides » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:56 pm

toby wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Nope. Still no email yet. That code is usually only included with the email. 70K reservation number is different. Are you the main passenger on the cabin?
    Yes I am. The Monsters of Rock Cruise 2022 is in the account but none of my earlier 70K 2016–2020.
    Upcoming gigs
    MonoInc (Gelsenkirchen/Sept) PowerMetalQuestFest (Birmingham/Sept), WillieNelson (Tampa/Oct), Deathstars (Karlstad/Dec), EpicFest (Roskilde/January), 70000TonsOfMetal (Miami/January), MonstersOfRockCruise (Miami/March)
    2024 Wishlist
    AirRaid-/-AllForMetal-/-AmonAmarth-/-Astralion-/-BattleBeast-/-BurningPoint-/-CryonicTemple-/-CrystalViper-/-Dampf-/-Desdemona-/-DevilsGun-/-Drakkar-/-Dreamtale-/-Eclipse-/-Fellowship-/-Freternia-/-FrozenLand-/-Galderia-/-GammaRay-/-GhostShipOctavius-/-HammerFall-/-HammerKing-/-HeavensGate-/-HeavyLoad-/-Helloween-/-IronFire-/-Ironflame-/-JoanJett-/-Kissin'Dynamite-/-Krokus-/-Kvaen-/-Ludor-/-Majestica-/-Majesty-/-Manowar-/-MariusDanielsen-/-MeanStreak-/-Metalite-/-MonoInc-/-MägoDeOz-/-PatBenatar-/-Powerwolf-/-Pyogenesis-/-Rexoria-/-RiotV-/-RunningWild-/-SacredOutcry-/-Saxon-/-Screamer-/-Shadowquest-/-SilentKnight-/-Stormburner-/-Stormhammer-/-Stormwarrior-/-Stormwitch-/-Taberah-/-TheLightbringerOfSweden-/-TheStoryteller-/-TokyoBlade-/-Venator-/-Victorious-/-VirginSteele-/-Visigoth-/-WASP-/-WhiteSkull-/-Wolfpakk
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:01 am

Mudslides wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:56 pm
    toby wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Yes I am. The Monsters of Rock Cruise 2022 is in the account but none of my earlier 70K 2016–2020.
    I would contact RC definitely about getting your previous cruises added. Whatever the issue is, it's probably related to that. Both my MORC and 70K stuff showed up in my account without me having to do anything.
    Ccake
    Wiper

by Ccake » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:23 am

Hey and greetings from Luxembourg (yeah, that's a real place),

This is my first post so:
    Hello everybody, looking forward to the meet and greet as well as the pre cruise stuff.
    Future Survivor 2023...hopefully! :death:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:33 am

So is the time and location for the meet'n'greet decided?
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:48 am

bodomdragon wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:33 am So is the time and location for the meet'n'greet decided?
    Monday January 30th, 2023
    2:30pm at Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade (Deck 4 Forward)
    3:00pm group photo
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:50 am

toby wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:48 am
    bodomdragon wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:33 am So is the time and location for the meet'n'greet decided?
    Monday January 30th, 2023
    2:30pm at Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade (Deck 4 Forward)
    3:00pm group photo
    Thanks! See you there.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com