Post Reply 12 posts Page 1 of 1
User name change?
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

User name change?

by AverageMetalDrummer » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:00 pm

Pardon me for being a complete newbie. Is there a way to change one’s user name?
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

Re: User name change?

by slayergeek » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:21 pm

I don't believe so. Why? Have you been doing some mad practicing and you now consider yourself an above average metal drummer? :)

Good drummers are hard to find man :) You go for it!
    Last edited by slayergeek on Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

by AverageMetalDrummer » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:50 pm

Dude, I wish :lol:
    Unfortunately, it’s been far too long since I actually sat behind my kit. Work and other priorities take precedence. Who knows, maybe the cruise will reignite something in me.

By the way, my wife downloaded the 70K app ( she’s the phone-savvy one of the two of us) and said it’s awesome. We really appreciate the work you put in!
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:52 pm

Typically, you would have to contact an admin on the board to make that happen, but I'm doubtful that would go anywhere. There are certain things in the FAQ that aren't implemented here (like the Remember Me feature), so name changes might not be either.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Feuerschwanz/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:25 pm

I remember I wanted to change my username some time ago but couldn't find a way to do it. Seems like you get stuck with what you initially put there.
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

by AverageMetalDrummer » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:23 pm

Oh well, such is life. I guess I’ll live with it. I appreciate the responses, though.
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:41 pm

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:23 pm Oh well, such is life. I guess I’ll live with it. I appreciate the responses, though.
    No worries. Where in West Louisiana?
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Feuerschwanz/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

by AverageMetalDrummer » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:49 pm

toby wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:41 pm
    AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:23 pm Oh well, such is life. I guess I’ll live with it. I appreciate the responses, though.
    I’m right next to Fort Polk.
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:56 pm

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:49 pm
    Cool. Know that area a little. A buddy in College was from Leesville.
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

by AverageMetalDrummer » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:43 pm

[/quote]

Cool. Know that area a little. A buddy in College was from Leesville.
    [/quote]

That’s where I am. I’ve been here since 2012, lived in Texas before that, and lived in Germany until 2004.

I never thought I’d meet someone on here familiar with Leesville. Pretty cool.
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:57 pm

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:43 pmThat’s where I am. I’ve been here since 2012, lived in Texas before that, and lived in Germany until 2004.

That's because there's almost nothing there. lol When I went stay with my buddy for a weekend, we went cruise the Sonic and then cut out for Deridder. Those were the days. He had a blacked-out 78 Z-28 that was modded to hell. Basically a barely legal dragster. I think it got about 4 gallons per mile. Would pass up anything except a gas station.
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

by AverageMetalDrummer » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:58 pm

toby wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:57 pm
    AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:43 pmThat’s where I am. I’ve been here since 2012, lived in Texas before that, and lived in Germany until 2004.

That's because there's almost nothing there. lol When I went stay with my buddy for a weekend, we went cruise the Sonic and then cut out for Deridder. Those were the days. He had a blacked-out 78 Z-28 that was modded to hell. Basically a barely legal dragster. I think it got about 4 gallons per mile. Would pass up anything except a gas station.
    You’re not lying about there being nothing out here, lol. DeRidder is a nicer area that has more to offer. We thought about moving there, but opted for Leesville because it was closer to my job.

Sounds like some cool memories you had out this way.
Post Reply 12 posts Page 1 of 1