With its lively tropical reefs, crystal-clear waters and ancient ruins, Cozumel is ripe for one-of-a-kind adventures. Cruise to Cozumel and head to Chankanaab National Park, where you can snorkel among the colorful reefs and schools of tropical fish that give this island its premier diving status. Or travel back in time on an adventure through the towering Maya ruins of Tulum. When you’re done exploring, unwind with a beachside massage at Playa Mia. From culture savoring to soaking up sunshine, you’ll find a world of adventure waiting for you in Cozumel.
Book one of the Shore Excursions listed below and you could enjoy your day in Cozumel alongside members of CRUACHAN, ATHEIST, ORIGIN, GRAVE DIGGER and TROLLFEST!
Only the Artist Escorted Shore Excursions are listed below. Please click here for a full list of Shore Excursions and pricing.
Excursions are reserved directly through Royal Caribbean. You will be able to make your reservation after you receive your Online Check-In eMail (2 to 3 weeks before sailing).
NOTE: When booking Shore Excursion online, be sure to choose the option that included band name in the title to ensure you are booking an Artist Escorted Shore Excursion. EXAMPLE HERE
With member(s) of CRUACHAN
Gear up and get set for an adrenaline-pumping round of laser tag in the middle of the jungle. Gather your team and test your skills along a maze of Mayan ruin replicas and figures depicting the ancient culture. It’s an exhilarating race through the jungle to see who conquers the course first. Afterward, take time to enjoy the many activities at Chankanaab Park. Admission to the park is included in your tour, so don’t miss your chance to play on the beach, go for a swim, take in a sea lion show, or visit a crocodile sanctuary. For an additional charge, rent snorkel gear and explore the coast, swim with dolphins, zipline, indulge in a spa treatment, savor freshly made tortillas, and much more.
- Half-day laser tag adventure: Race against teams along a thrilling laser tag course set in the jungle.
- Mayan setting: Follow a jungle path filled with Mayan ruin replicas and figures depicting the ancient culture.
- Chankanaab Park: Swim, play on the beach, watch a sea lion show, and more—additional activities may carry a charge.
With member(s) of ATHEIST and ORIGIN
Jump in a modified dune buggy for a scenic coastal drive around picturesque Cozumel island, stopping to snorkel in an underwater national park and enjoying a break at Explora Beach. This unforgettable tour is certified by Sustainable Travel International, a global nonprofit with stringent environmental standards, ensuring your adventure on shore is eco-friendly. Feel the wind in your hair and the warm Caribbean sun on your skin as you make your way to your first stop, which is a snorkeling site inside the Underwater National Park of Cozumel. This protected area is an ecological reserve where you’ll find an amazing array of vibrant sea life and crystal-clear water. After an hour of snorkeling, climb back in your buggy and drive to the lush, picturesque eastern shore. There at Explora Beach, you can relax or play on gorgeous white sands before making your way back to the pier.
- Half-day adventure: Jump in a modified dune buggy for a scenic coastal drive around picturesque Cozumel island.
- Superb snorkeling: Explore a vibrant underwater world teeming with a wide variety of marine life (gear included).
- Explora Beach: Relax or play on a remote, white-sand beach–it’s one of the best beaches in the country.
With member(s) Of GRAVE DIGGER
Enjoy a day of adventure at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park. Kayak, swim, sail, play on a water trampoline, pedal a water bicycle, rent snorkel/diving gear, or just relax on a beach float—there’s so much to do! Mix it up with a couple land sports and hit the soccer field, Ping-Pong, or volleyball courts.
- Grand Beach Park & Water Park: Enjoy more than 20 land and water sport activities, or just lounge in the sun.
- Water Park: The kids will love the Buccaneers Bay pirate ship, Twin Twister waterslides, and the Oasis Island Pool & Hydro Massage tub.
- Amenities: Tour includes transportation, domestic open bar, international buffet, lounge chairs, swimming pool, and over 20 attractions.
With member(s) of TROLLFEST
Discover the natural beauty and outdoor adventure awaiting in Punta Sur Eco Park, as you spend three hours encountering crocodiles, exploring historic Celarain Lighthouse, lounging beachside and snorkeling Arrecifes del Cozumel National Park. Welcome to the natural paradise of Punta Sur Eco Park, a state reserve teeming with diverse wildlife and plant life among its expansive lagoon system. Stand atop an observation tower overlooking crocodiles lurking around the marsh and then take off-road paths through the jungle to see ruins dating back to the ancient Mayan days. Learn about the native people, pirates and privateers that sailed around the Mexican Caribbean while perusing the small Navigation Museum housed in the old lighthouse keeper’s home. Along the shore you’ll have free time to unwind on a bright-white beach edged by shallow, crystalline waters. Or opt for more adventure on a guided snorkel trip offshore at the Arrecifes de Cozumel, a protected coral reef system filled with tropical marine life.
- Eco Park: Go off-roading through a nature reserve to see ancient Mayan artifacts and wild crocodiles swimming in the lagoon.
- Navigation Museum: Learn about Cozumel’s historic lighthouses before stepping your way up a staircase to the top of Celarain Lighthouse.
- Arrecifes de Cozumel: You can choose to take a thrilling snorkeling trip around this offshore reef or simply relax beachside.